Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Safety Policies:
- Safety of students, faculty, and staff is a priority! Users must know how to safely use any equipment and ask the Makerspace staff for assistance.
- Operate equipment only with approval and training from the Makerspace Staff.
- Safety protocols and equipment will be provided by UC Library staff.
- Do not attempt to repair any equipment. Alert the Makerspace Staff if any equipment malfunctions.
- Keep your workspace clean and neat. Clean up your space when you are finished and return any supplies to the designated areas.
- Users who do not comply with instructions, training, and safety guidelines will be asked to leave the Makerspace.